Timi's Smf 1.1 forum
September 28, 2024, 10:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of Removing Your Data from Radaris for Digital Security  (Read 5 times)
MurielKorn

Being a person who prioritizes online privacy, I constantly search for ways to protect my data. Just the other day, I found out about Radaris, a service which collects individual information. Although this might be worrying, they do offer a way to remove

View Profile WWW
« on: Today at 01:46:00 am »

Hello all, I recently discovered a website known as Radaris that collects personal data. Although this could be worrying, they do offer an opt out process through their platform at Insights on Medium. If you go through their steps, you can request for your data to be taken off from their database. It's a simple way to manage your digital footprint and ensure your information stays protected. Just thought I'd share this useful tip with the community!

Safeguard your personal data with Radaris' opt out feature. Visit Insights on Medium to remove your information from their records.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: