Timi's Smf 1.1 forum
October 02, 2024, 05:31:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ensuring your digital footprint: A guide to opting out of Spokeo  (Read 3 times)
IssacWales

I am a privacy-conscious individual and feel everyone has the right to control what personal data is available about them online. That's why I choose to opt out of Spokeo, a popular people search website. By following the steps on their opt out page

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2024, 10:03:59 pm »

Hi all, I just wanted to drop a quick note regarding a topic that's been on my mind lately: protecting personal data on the internet. I took a step towards safeguarding my digital footprint by opting out of Spokeo, an online directory that collects personal information. It was quite simple - I used the opt out instructions outlined on Privacy tips on Medium. Now I feel more in control of my digital presence. I urge all of you to consider doing the same and prioritize your personal information through removing your details from similar people search sites. It's a small effort that can yield significant benefits in maintaining your online privacy. Wishing everyone the best of luck in safeguarding their privacy!

Value your digital privacy - opt out of Spokeo today at Privacy tips on Medium!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: